Monday, February 16, 2009

Top 10 Reasons To Hate Your Job

I am a strong believer that working for someone else is a waste of time.
At some stage of our life it is necessary, until we get confident enough to start our own business. That's all. I hate working for a boss, and fortunately, I don't do it anymore.

When I was an employee I hated my job. I considered it as a neccessary evil, but it was really a limitation. It was part of the problem and not part of the solution.
I am sure you have reasons to hate your job. These reasons are important to you. Why? They are giving you the motivation for working to become a free entrepreneur.
In this short article I give you the top ten reasons you could hate your job!

1. You have a boss.
2. You earn a limited amount of money.
3. Your only income stream is your salary.
4. You don't have control of your life.
5. You have to follow a fixed work schedule.
6. Your co-workers are fools.
7. You have to travel for hours to and from your work.
8. You boss' problems become your own, and you no longer care about them.
9. You cannot choose what you do each day. You boss tells you what to do.
10. You have to pay so much taxes that doesn't make sense.

I challenge you to come up with more reasons to hate your job. It might just motivate you to do something about it.
-------------------
Let's Do Business with THE Marketing Strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment